Garrett Petersen is the host of Economics Detective Radio and a Ph.D. candidate in the economics department at Simon Fraser University. During the episode, Garrett will compare double ender’s like Zencastr, Cast, and Ringr so you can better record your interviews remotely with confidence. You’ll learn about some core features and packages of each and which he chose and why. I will also share my experience using Piezo and Zencastr.
- Economics Detective Radio
- A Podcasting Revolution: Cast, Ringr, and Zencastr
Garrett’s Podcasting Gear:
- Zoom H4N PRO Digital Multitrack Recorder
- Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
My Podcasting Gear:
02:25 – Criteria to choose with a double ender
04:38 – Zecastr Beta
05:55 – Cast features and packages
07:43 – Zencaster packages
08:22 – Cost of Ringr and mobile compatibility
11:22 – Mac or PC compatible software
12:03 – Why I love the Piezo software
13:07 – Uploading to the cloud
14:22 – Zencastr recording issues
15:06 – Conference calling
16:31 – Is local recording the best option
- FREE Podcast Launch Checklist: Launch your podcast in 21 simple steps!
- Podcast Ninja Dojo: Join our community of podcasters from around the world!
- Hire a Podcast Ninja: Save time and outsource your podcast!
Subscribe to Podcast Ninja!
NOTE: If you purchase an item using my Amazon link, it provides me a small referral fee.