Jason Cabassi is the host of The Walking Dead ‘Cast. During the show, Jason will provide the framework you need to start your own podcast network. You’ll learn what you must look for when joining another podcast network. Listen to the end to find out how Podcastica’s shows grow audience and get paid.
The main value in a network is just cross promoting. So, in every episode of Podcastica shows we say go to Podcastica.com and check out our other shows. @jasonandkaren Click To Tweet
- The Walking Dead ‘Cast
- EarWolf Podcast Network
- Facebook Page
- PN14: Shawn Henninger – Podcast Co-Host Tips, Bromance, and Stranger Things
- Midroll — The world’s largest podcast advertising network
- Fracture | Glass Photos
My Podcasting Gear:
- Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Shure Foam Windscreen
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- XLR Cable
01:52 – Zombie Sounds
03:24 – Making your TV inspired podcast stand out
04:54 – What to do during the offseason of the show?
06:26 – Should you join or start a podcast network?
08:55 – Creating a theme and website
10:11 – The purpose of a podcast network
11:24 – Community engagement
12:20 – Scouting for creative talent
14:13 – Restricting the content
17:26 – Podcast network rules
19:11 – Sponsorships, Patreon & monetization techniques
25:07 – Reading sponsorship ads and being authentic
27:11 – How to get on Podcastica
28:18 – Starting a podcast network
30:57 – Knowing when to end a podcast
32:19 – Building followers and growing listeners
- FREE Podcast Launch Checklist: Launch your podcast in 21 simple steps!
- Podcast Ninja Dojo: Join our community of podcasters from around the world!
- Hire a Podcast Ninja: Save time and outsource your podcast!
Subscribe to Podcast Ninja!
NOTE: If you purchase an item using my Amazon link, it provides me a small referral fee.