Bandrew Scott is the host of The Bandrew Says Podcast, founder of Geeksrising.com and runs the successful YouTube channel Podcastage. During the show, Bandrew will give you a ton great ways to improve podcast audio quality. Learn how to develop your solo podcast personality and stand out from the rest of other podcasters. Listen to the end to find out what you need to know before the next time you hit record.
- DO PORTABLE ISOLATION BOOTHS / REFLECTION FILTERS WORK? – Booth Junkie
- Which pop filter should you use? – Booth Junkie
Bandrew’s Podcasting Gear:
- Shure SM7B
- Cloud Microphones CL-1 Cloudlifter
- DBX 286s Microphone Pre-amp Processor
- Behringer Q1202USB 12-Channel Mixer or Zoom U-44 Channel Audio Interface
- Apple Logic Pro X
My Podcast Gear:
02:56 – What does Bandrew Scott do for work?
03:13 – Being marching band kid and becoming a musician
07:55 – How Bandrew got into podcasting
09:55 – Bandrew’s first podcast ever
15:52 – Perks of a Solo podcast
18:50 – Having high energy before hitting record
21:03 – Preparing for the show
24:34 – Editing your audio
27:31 – Bandrew’s podcasting gear & mic collection
34:40 – Improve podcast audio quality
36:18 – Can software fix bad audio?
37:03 – Where should you record?
39:37 – Eliminating pops
47:17 – What is Geeks Rising?
- FREE Podcast Launch Checklist: Launch your podcast in 21 simple steps!
- Podcast Ninja Dojo: Join our community of podcasters from around the world!
- Hire a Podcast Ninja: Save time and outsource your podcast!
Subscribe to Podcast Ninja!
NOTE: If you purchase an item using my Amazon link, it provides me a small referral fee.