John Lee Dumas is the host of Entrepreneurs on Fire. During the show, John will share how he generates over $200,000 a month from his podcast. He’ll talk about podcast monetization strategy, audience engagement, and the most important lesson learned. Find out what it takes to have one of the top-ranked podcast.I had a company reach out to me about 6 months in called The Midroll. So I went from zero to over 5 figures a month in sponsorship revenue from that one conversation @johnleedumas Click To Tweet
- EOfire.com – JLD’s website
- Entrepreneurs On Fire: Our First 365 Days Income Report
- Themidroll.com – The world’s largest podcast advertising network
- Podcastninja.net – Outsource your podcast!
My Podcasting Gear:
- Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Shure Foam Windscreen
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
- XLR Cable
- 02:12 – Why JLD invested over $10k into launching his podcast
- 03:11 – Is running a successful podcast overwhelming?
- 03:43 – How to get sponsorships early
- 06:18 – Getting downloads in the first 3 months
- 06:56 – Paid advertisements and marketing dollars
- 07:37 – Biggest lesson learned
- 09:12 – The best way to monetize your show
- 12:36 – How to get others to share your episodes
- 15:45 – Listen to this before you cancel your Podcast
- FREE Podcast Launch Checklist: Launch your podcast in 21 simple steps!
- Podcast Ninja Dojo: Join our community of podcasters from around the world!
- Hire a Podcast Ninja: Save time and outsource your podcast!
Subscribe to Podcast Ninja!
NOTE: If you purchase an item using my Amazon link, it provides me a small referral fee.